As a long-time vegan, I’ve attended weddings where I was forced to choke down a salad with no dressing at dinner. I then made up for the lack of calories by downing bottles of isinglass-free beer. If you’re vegan and/or you want your vegan guests to have a great dinner experience on your special day, you’re in luck! Excellent vegan wedding caterers in Orlando are plentiful!
I’ve separated these businesses into two categories, Dinner Service and Cakes & Desserts. The vendors in this list actively serve vegans rather than having a mere footnote that vegan requests can be accommodated.
- The Vegetable Butcher is the only caterer in this section that is 100% vegan. The owners, Joshua and Tyler, are really doing something unique with their business by operating without a brick and mortar facility, sourcing from local growers, and creating truly unique plant-based dishes.
- Puff ‘n Stuff Catering is a mainstay in the Central Florida wedding scene. I’ve worked alongside them many times, and they always knock it out of the park. For large scale weddings they’re tough to beat.
- Big City Catering provides a very extensive vegan menu on their website, which I find quite welcoming. Most other caterers require you to fill out a contact form in order to see their vegan offerings.
- Two Chicks and a Pot wrote a blog post detailing their dedication to crafting an excellent vegan menu. Read about it here: Fresh and local vegan and vegetarian catering options.
CAKE & DESSERTS
- Valhalla Bakery gets my top pick for vegan cakes and desserts. They sell amazing crafted sweets inside Market on South. While you’re there, check out the vegan food offered up at Dixie Dharma!
- Cruelty-Free Cuisine is a newer vegan bakery on the scene, but everything they make is first class. They put a lot of detail in their creations, and the flavors are incredible.
- Delectable Delights is based out of Port Orange, which is a bit north of Orlando, but their desserts are amazing and they have a wide variety of offerings.
- Fig & Flour has some amazing looking cakes. Although I personally haven’t tried them, I know some brides that were over the moon with this caterer.
There are my picks for top 9 vegan wedding caterers in Orlando and the Central Florida area. With the rising demand for vegan food, I expect many more to pop up in the near future. In the meantime, these are your best bets! ‘Bon’eless Appétit!
Like this blog post? Check out some of my other favorites!
Vegan Catering – The Vegetable Butcher Q&A
How I Became a Wedding Videographer & Why I Love It
15 Wedding Tips Couples MUST Follow to Get the Best Video
How to Choose the Best Wedding Videographer/