Being vegan, I’ve attended weddings where I was forced to choke down a dry salad at dinner. I then made up for the lack of calories by downing bottles of isinglass-free beer. If you’re vegan and/or you want your vegan guests to have a great dinner experience on your special day, you’re in luck! Excellent vegan wedding caterers are at your service in Orlando!
I’ve separated these businesses into two categories, Dinner Service and Cakes & Desserts. The vendors in this list actively serve vegans and those with special dietary needs.
- Puff ‘n Stuff Catering is a mainstay in the Central Florida wedding scene. I’ve worked alongside them many times, and they always knock it out of the park. For large grand scale weddings they’re tough to beat.
- Big City Catering provides a very extensive vegan menu on their website, which I find quite welcoming. It seems most caterers require you to fill out a contact form in order to see their vegan offerings.
- Two Chicks and a Pot wrote a blog post detailing their dedication to crafting an excellent vegan menu. Read about it here.
- Arthur’s Creative Events & Catering has a beautiful and well designed website that I love. As they state, “We are proud to craft menus to meet virtually any preference or diet – including Kosher, Gluten-Free, Vegan, Vegetarian and Ethnic options, upon request.”
- Loving Vegan Cuisine is the only caterer in this section that is a 100% vegan vendor, with one caveat, they are primarily equipped for smaller parties. This is great for elopements and private ceremonies. For larger parties you’ll want to choose one of the other options.
CAKE & DESSERTS
- Valhalla Bakery gets my top pick for vegan cakes and desserts. They sell amazing crafted sweets inside Market on South. While you’re there, check out the vegan food offered up at Dixie Dharma!
- Caycakes Bakery is an up and coming vegan bakery, but everything they make is first class. They put a lot of detail in their designs, and the flavors are incredible.
- Delectable Delights is based out of Port Orange, which is a bit north of Orlando, but I felt they needed to be included in this list because their desserts are amazing and they have a wide variety of offerings.
- Jillycakes has been featured on Food Network’s Cupcake Wars. It’s easy to see why when you peruse all the beautiful creations on their site.
- Fig & Flour has some amazing looking cakes. Although I personally haven’t tried them, I know some brides that were over the moon with this caterer.
So there are my top 10 picks for vegan wedding caterers in the Orlando/Central Florida area. With the rising demand for vegan food, I expect many more to pop up in the near future. In the meantime, these are your best bets! ‘Bon’eless Appétit!
Like this blog post? Check out some of my other favorites!
How to Choose the Best Wedding Videographer/
My Wedding Videography Equipment